segunda-feira, janeiro 08, 2007

então, assim foi 2006...

fui ao fundo... andei por lá...
"It’s a mistake, but who knows
Followed you home, Crawled in your window
This life is a trip When you’re psycho in love
And I know
Followed your friends, You were not there
Slashed and I cut
I bled in the sink
Heard what you said and, You’re laughing baby
Slashed and I cut
And I do it for you
I want you to notice When I’m not around
Wherever you are

You’re solid gold
I’ll see you in hell"
>> "You Can't Quit Me Baby" >> QOTSA

APRENDI QUE O AMOR NÃO EXISTE PARA TODOS...
no more foolish thoughts!!!

e estamos assim!!
"It´s not enough, i need more, nothing seems to satisfy, i don´t want it, i just need it. To breathe, to feel, to know i´m alive." >> Stinkfist >> TOOL

mas nem tudo foi tristeza e desilusão...
ganhei amigos novos
lindos
que adoro
:)

há alguma coisa melhor?!

3 Comments:

Blogger Inês Severino said...

Ao fundo retornei...no fundo vou ficar...

1/08/2007 11:49 da tarde  
Blogger vertigo said...

quicksand...

1/09/2007 9:53 da tarde  
Blogger vazdesign said...

so ficam no fundo se voces quiserem. toca a levantar a cabeça e andar com a vida para a frente. vá miudas força

1/11/2007 3:35 da tarde  

Enviar um comentário

<< Home